JOIN US ON MONDAY, MARCH 16, 2015
FOR OUR JOINT IMA/CFMA MEETING ON
For all accountants, the accounting for Revenue is key. And most accountants have pretty good intuition as to when it's OK to record revenue. But what's changed in recent years? And -- very importantly -- what's just changed because of the big new revenue rule issued by the FASB and IASB in 2014?? Using various real-world examples (such as the accounting for smart-phone revenue), our presenter Mark Hogan will discuss what's changed (and not changed) -- including some facts that will probably surprise you!
- Date: Monday, March 16, 2015
- Speaker: Mark Hogan, MBA, CPA
- Charity of the Month: Unity Soup Supper
- Location: Sprecher Brewing Co --- 701 W. Glendale Ave., Glendale
- Meal Choices---we're going Cuban!! Ole!!
- Boliche (pot roast with chorizo) with white rice)
- Camarone (shrimp in garlic/wine) with yellow rice
- Pollo Tropical (chicken breast) with white rice and black beans
- Tour of Sprecher Brewing 5:00 – 5:30 pm
- Registration/Networking 5:30 – 6:00 pm
- Dinner 6:00 – 6:45 pm
- Presentation 7:00 – 8:15 pm
- This is a 1.5 CPE Event