JOIN US ON
FEBRUARY 23, 2015
(especially for non-profits)
HOW WILL YOU KNOW WHEN YOU GET THERE
IF YOU DON’T KNOW WHERE YOU’RE GOING?
Strategic Planning is a management tool that helps an organization to focus its energy, to ensure that members of the organization are working toward the same goals, to assess and to adjust the organization's direction in response to a changing environment. In short, strategic planning is a disciplined effort to produce fundamental decisions and actions that shape and guide what an organization is, what it does, and why it does it, with a focus on the future. (Adapted from Bryson's Strategic Planning in Public and Nonprofit Organizations)
IMA has over 95 years of existence as a vital non-profit organization and has prospered in a marketplace of organizational consolidations. Steve Weiss is closely involved with planning and execution for our organization and will have many great insights to share with us.
- Date: Monday, February 23, 2015
- Location: StoneFire Pizza – 5320 S. Moorland Rd., New Berlin
- Charity of the Month: drawn from non-profit attendees
- Speaker: Steve Weiss, CAE – IMA Senior VP of Global Membership, Marketing and Business Development
- Registration/Networking 5:30-6:00 pm
- Dinner (Pizza Buffet) 6:00-7:00 pm
- Presentation 7:00-8:00 pm
- Registration deadline: 5 pm February 16th