JOIN US ON
MAY 13, 2015
FOR A JOINT IMA/IIA MEETING
Coming Full Circle
The No. 1 value of Goodwill Industries of North Central Wisconsin is “We put people first…all people.” Find out why the organization makes such an encompassing statement when Bob Pedersen, its president and CEO, and Carol Braun, who made a horrible judgment when she was employed as its top financial officer, speak at our May 2015 meeting.
Their joint appearance with us speaks to the importance of restorative justice, of second chances, and of organizations living up to their values.
Before the event, please read their two books, Betrayal and Coming Full Circle, which can be accessed electronically at http://www.goodwillncw.org/about/betrayal/.
- Date: Wednesday, May 13, 2015
- Speakers: Bob Pedersen, President & CEO of Goodwill; and Carol Braun
- Charity of the Month: Junior Achievement of Wisconsin, Inc.
- Location: Manpower, Inc. 100 W. Manpower Pl. (Schlitz Park)
- Registration/Networking/Food Service 7:30-8:15 am
- Event begins promptly at 8:15 am
- This is a 2 CPE event
- $40 cost includes breakfast + CPE
- Registration Deadline is May 11, 2015